Back in April I posted about a salad bar lunch my Mom whipped up for us. She made these very simple, but out of this world, croutons 🙂 Here is the recipe.
- house seasoning (garlic powder, salt, black pepper)
- French Bread – I had some left over from a meal so I froze it until I was ready to make these
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Cut your bread into squares, you can choose what size you like your croutons.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and throw your bread squares on there.
- Sprinkle your bread with house seasoning, as much or as little as you like. A ranch dressing mix packet is also wonderful on these.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over them and mix with your hands.
- Pop ’em in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. You’ll want to shake ’em up and move ’em around about halfway through to make sure they bake evenly.