Okay I realize this isn’t rocket science, but it’s something I’ve always shied away from and therefore feel the need to share with you all. Grilling. I’ve never attempted to grill a thing. This has a lot to do with the fact that my Dad and Husband are both rockstars with the grill. This past week my Mom has been teaching me how to grill so I can impress my Husband, yay Mom 🙂 I’ve learned quite a few new recipes and am super excited to share this first (and my favorite) one. Let me preface this with the fact that I’ve never been a fan of asparagus, and now absolutely LOVE it.
Paula Deen’s House Seasoning (Make you some of this and use it on everything)
Some Butter (optional)
- Clean and snap the ends off of your asparagus.
- Create a little tray out of foil.
- Place your asparagus in the little tray and sprinkle lightly with house seasoning.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Place a few thin pads of butter on top if you like…I like 😉
- Place on a pre-heated grill on Medium heat for about 5-8 minutes rotating halfway through.
Super quick, simple, and delicious 🙂