Free Tea Party Printables

Update: Click Here to Download these free tea party printables, subscribe and you will be emailed a password and link to the downloads page

I created these for my daughters “Texas Tea Party” and couldn’t stand to see them sit in a zip file on my computer, enjoy!

cupcake toppers & place settings/food labels

Banner (tea party)

Stickers

Included:

• Banner (tea party)
  • Invitation (front & back design) 9×6 in.
  • place settings
  • labels
  • cupcake toppers
  • circle stickers/labels These were posted previously, click the link to download.

click here to download your free tea party printables in a zip file

For the latest free printables and posts on MomAndWife.com subscribe via email below. Emails are only sent if there’s been new content posted on the site and will only ever be sent once a day if there is new content.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

(more on the party soon…)

Comments

Sarah says

I just came across your blog and love it. I want to downland this free printable, but cant seem to figure out how to…where is the download button?

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Melissa says

My daughter will love these! She has asked for a tea party for her birthday this year. Thanks so much for sharing!

kris says

when I try to print them it is telling me I have to purchase a subscription to winzip?? am I doing something wrong?? Thanks for your time.

Rebecca says

I am having trouble as well, not sure if it is operator errors (me) or more than likely it is ……well ..uhm…. operator error (me).

Rebecca

This are indeed adorable! And perfect for my daughter’s tea party coming up in june! thanks for sharing!
    Quick question: What is the font that you used in the labels? is perfect!

I’m working on getting these files converted to .pdf and uploaded to scribd for those of you unable to open the zip file Thank you! I believe the font on the labels is called “got that bling” or “amelie” or “ld cotton candy” one of those three, they all run together in my mind

Sarah says

The tea party printables are adorable!! It’s exactly what my 3 year old wants! I’m having trouble printing the file. It’s a zipped file as PNG. How can I open it as a JPG or can I?

Thank you so much for sharing these. Some friends and I are getting together to celebrate all our birthday together at a local tea house. The invitations and placecards are perfect for the occasion!!

Thanks again,

Tracy

Melissa says

if you dont mind emailing the pdf files to me as well please. I cannot unzip the files either….
    thx so much

Holly says

Thank you!!! I am trying to plan my daughter’s 1st birthday and this color scheme is perfect for what I already had in mind. You have just saved me so much time! Thank you for sharing

Rebecca says

I’m having problems printing these…do a need a certian program to open them to print. I can view them but I’m kind of computer “dumb”. I’m trying to host a mother/daughter tea to celebrate my daughters birthday and valentine’s week. These are so adorable!

When you open them you can most likely just right click and select print. If they’re opening in Adobe just click on “file” then scroll down to print.

Tiffany says

I love love love these printables, however, I am once I click on the link it automatically uploads to the computer but I am unable to type on them for the party information. I have a mac computer so I’m not sure if maybe that could be part of the issue.

Thank you again! I absolutely love your site, you have the cutest stuff!

Meghan says

These are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing! Is it possible for me to put them in to Microsoft Word and type out the info?Also I couldn’t print them, .could you email them to me too please? Thank you!!

I absolutely LOVE these printables. They are adorable! I am going to use them for my daughter’s tea party in 2 weeks. But, I am having trouble printing them. There is not a print option after they are downloaded. Could you please help! Or e-mail me the files? Thank you so much!!

Thank you SO much for sharing your talent! As a military wife and mother to three kiddos, I really appreciate you and all that you are doing as a wife and mother! You are using you God-given talent well!

Andrea says

Thank you so much for these wonderful printables~They’re gorgeous!
    I’m not much of a computer wizard, so I’m wondering how do you enter the info on the invitations? Would you PLEASE help me out???

Love your site!!!!!
    Thanks!

Gwen Elliott says

Could you email me the file I need to print your cupcake toppers? These will go perfect on my daughters cupcakes for her birthday! Thanks.

Holli says

I WANT to use these printables so badly for my daughter’s upcoming birthday tea party, but I can’t seem to print them. I click download, then go into the file where I saved it, but I am not able to print them for whatever reason. The print option is not in bold so that I can choose it. Can you email me these printables as well? Thank you so much for your help. Great job…these are gorgeous!!

Julie Sanders says

Thank you so much for these adorable templates! I was able to download them to my desktop, import them into my Print Masters Program, then personalize/custom them. I am having so much fun planning a tea party for my nieces who are coming in town for Mother’s Day. These colors happen to blend in well with my Old Country Roses china that I will be using. I will post pics if possible later to share with you. Most of my print work is finished…now to finalize the food list!

sharon says

Hello Lindsey,
    I am having a tea party for my daughter, came across these, and cannot get these to print. I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!! Could you possibly e-mail them to me too?? I also tried the other way that you posted, but not luck.

Catherine says

Hi there!! I loooove your printables, and am getting them ready to use, but I would love to customize the banner with the child’s name. Could you let me know what font you used for the banner? THanks!

Jennifer Rogers says

I just want to thank you for sharing, for posting wonderful things, and for helping me out by posting your tea part downloadables…you have an amazing gift! God Bless you and your family!

Pam Ezell says

I love these tea party invitations. they will help me out with a church christmas tea we are having .THANKS

Colleen Gandara says

These are so amazing! I would love to use them for my daughter’s birthday in January. I tried to download the zip file, but I was unable to edit or print. Then I tried to get them through scribd . . . but a subscription is needed. Would you consider sending them to me by email? Thanks.

Kim C says

Love, love, love these- so adorable! I am planning my daughter’s 5th birthday tea and these are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for sharing! I was able to download them, but like a previous poster mentioned, I am unable to edit or print them. Any tips on how to enable editing? Thanks again!

I personally Believe that post, “Free Tea Party Printables | Mom & Wife” was in fact perfect!
    I personallycouldn’t agree with you even more! Finally appears like I actuallystumbled upon a blog really worth reading through. Thanks for the post, Roslyn

Jessica says

Hi, I came across these on Pinterest, downloaded them and can see them in my files but I am not able to print them, … can you guide me please, thanks!

Sarah says

I really love your free printable tea party name place cards, but cant seem to print them? I hope to make this work for my daughters 5th birthday tea party? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Carrie says

Hi! Love the Tea Party printables! I have no clue how to enter my daughters information on the Invites! Can you help? Thanks so much for sharing your talents with so many other little girls !

Amanda says

i love these invites but i am having a lot of trouble when i click the link nothing happens and it comes up with error. Would you please be able to email them to me? Thanks Amanda

I absolutely adore this set and would love to use them for my daughter’s 1st Birthday coming up in October but the link no longer seems to be working. Do you have an etsy shop now? Thank you in advance for your time!

Lauren says

These are so cute.. and perfect for my daughter’s tea party! The file seems to be unavailable for free download. Would you mind emailing the jpg to me? Thanks!!! Love them!

Amy says

Hi, I would love to use these but Scribd wants me to pay for a membership for me to download it. Anyway you could email the zip file to me? Pretty please! I love it and would appreciate it so much!

M says

HI THERE…THESE ARE FANTASTIC. I WAS HOPING TO PRINT SOME OF THEM OFF FOR MY DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY PARTY BUT THE LINK ISN’T WORKING. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

kandi says

I could not find the file to your adorable tea party printables. Would you be able to send them to me?

Rachel Paran says

Hi! I’m trying to download the file but I don’t receive the password. Please advise. This would helpful for my daughter’s birthday.

Maham says

Hi, wonderful designs! It would be lovely if you could e-mail them to me since the link is not valid any more! Thank you!

Jackie says

I don’t know what I did wrong…(aside from being a bit tech challenged). I subscribed, clicked the link emailed to me, and still no password? Help please! These are too cute for me to not use them!

Thank You!! Check your spam folder, and make sure you subscribed at the prettydarncute.com link at the very top of this post

Ayesha says

adorable work .. Can you email the files as well. I am having problems with Winzip as well. Thanks so much.

Trackbacks