The moment I first laid eyes on this shop I fell in love, as a Mom of a little girl I fell even more in love, and as someone who loves to shop for said little girl I fell even further If the Bow Fits is a gorgeous boutique full of everything your little girly heart could desire: hats, bows, tutus, sparkly shirts, shoes, dog collars, they even have cute stuff for boys!
If the Bow Fits also has a line called “Bows of Hope”.
A portion of the proceeds from these listed items from the Bows Of Hope Program will benefit The Johnny Genna Foundation, a 501 3 (c) Non For Profit Organization which donates to Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
Check out IfTheBowFits.com, prepare yourself to repeatedly say “How Cute!!”
Ways To Enter, leave a separate comment for each:
- Like If The Bow Fits On Facebook
- Like MomAndWife on Facebook
- Share a link to this giveaway on your Facebook
- Follow the If the Bow Fits Blog and leave a comment with your favorite item in the shop.
The Rules: Only 4 comments total per person • Each entry will need to be posted as a separate comment on this page • For Example:
- Comment 1 – “I liked If the Bow Fits on Facebook”
- Comment 2- “I liked MomAndWife on Facebook”
- Comment 3- “I left a comment on IfTheBowFits Facebook or blog”
- Comment 4-“I shared this contest on my Facebook Page”
Contest Begins: Monday, April 11th
Contest Ends: Monday, April 18th
The winner will be chosen using Random.org’s true random number generator. Entries will close at 11 AM CST 04.18.11 and the winner will be announced at 12pm CST.