That’s right, another recipe my Mom has been making for us kids since we were little bitty. It’s super easy to throw together and only involves a few ingredients you probably already have in your pantry 🙂
1 Cup Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
Graham Cracker Crust (I use the one with 2 extra servings)
6 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (because there is a difference in flavor if you were to use an off brand in this case)
2 Tablespoons Milk
3/4 Powdered Sugar
16 oz. Cool Whip (The Big ‘Un)
- Beat your cream cheese and powdered sugar together with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter & milk
- and beat until smooth
- Mix half of your cool whip in (8 oz.) and mix well.
- Lick the beaters. Maybe share one with your kiddo, maybe.
- Pour your mixture into a graham cracker crust and chill a few hours or overnight.
- Use the remaining 8oz. of cool whip on top of your pie.
- Put back in the refrigerator for a couple of hours so it can set, or cut it right away like I did and make a mess 🙂
- If you don’t put it back in the refrigerator…
- If you do put it back in the refrigerator to chill a bit…
- Sprinkle some crushed peanuts on top for aesthetic purposes if you like 🙂
Note: Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature and your cool whip isn’t frozen before you start mixing the ingredients together.