1 egg white
1 tablespoon vanilla
4 tablespoons water
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
- Mix egg white, vanilla and water until frothy.
- In a separate bowl combine your sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Combine the two bowls.
- Throw a pound of pecans in, coat well.
- Spread ‘em on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour, stirring ‘em up every 15 minutes.
My Mom says to let them cool, but we ate them straight out of the oven and they were delicious
sidenote: my brother who “hates pecans, dude” loved these and can’t stop eating them…