1 small package of Spaghetti
4 Chicken Breasts
1 can of Cream of Chicken
1 can of Cream of Mushroom
1 block of Velveeta Cheese
1 can of Rotel if you want to add some heat
- Put oven on 350.
- Boil Chicken in a pot. (Be sure to save broth from chicken after its done)
- Cook Spaghetti Noodles.
- In Large bowl mix, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and half a block of velveeta cheese, (and rotel if desired).
- After noodles are done add to mixture.
- Then when the chicken is done cut up into bite sized pieces and add to mixture.
- Then add about half a cup of broth to mixture. If still thick, add about half a cup more.
- Pour everything into a 9X13 dish.
- Add a few small slices of velveeta cheese and put on top.
- Bake in oven for about 15-25 min or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- I usually serve with salad and garlic bread!